TWO THOUSAND AND THIRTEEN.

January 1, 2013

woahhh_zps14e2edf4      woahhhhh_zpsb90de12a      PC3_zpse5637802

woah12_zps4728fcbb      woah_zpsf4239c23      woah4_zps0738edf5

woah3_zpsb5e5ece2      one_zps2b8d53d7      woah2_zps607bf6bd

***CLICK ON IMAGES TO VIEW THE POST***


What a year. Call me a New Years Eve Scrooge, Grinch, Kanye West (Kudos to the new babe on the way, that will be one spoiled Kardashian grand baby.) but I believe that New Years resolutions should happen more than once a year. Every day is a new start, a new beginning, & as I like to call it a clean slate. So why not live every day like it's "a new year"? However, twenty twelve was a beyond amazing year. Twenty twelve is HOME to many of the incredible memories that were made. I am soo blessed. SO BLESSED. We all have a 365 page book for this upcoming year, we better write it pretty well! And as for my first day of my 2013 book I was pleased to declare Cafe Rio BBQ pork salad as a part of it.

So here is to another trip around the radiating sun. Bring it on 2013! 

7 love notes:

  1. Love all of these pictures & I just gotta say, you're hair color is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe thanks love! you are the sweetest!

      Delete
  2. Oooo... Cafe Rio is definitely going in my book today!
    Happy New Year to you!

    xoxo
    Liesl

    woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you laid out this post for the new year! You are just too adorable, girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore your blog. You left a comment on mine so obviously I stalked your entire blog. its adorable, and you write so well. You two are so great together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe you are the sweetest! i must admit i stalked your whole blog as well (i couldnt help myself ;) ) you are darling! lets be blog friends!

      Delete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger