FIVE THINGS: TJ & ERIC

February 12, 2013

*photo by Jessica Kettle Photography

You guys I am so excited to have the adorable TJ on the blog today. She is the writer of the darling blog His Little Lady. (Hands down one of my faves).  Once you start reading her blog you cant help but be entirely smitten. Her and the mister, Eric who are currently living in Seattle WA  are darling! I would love for you guys to know five fun facts about them! 

TJ:
1. She wears top knots and lipstick religiously.
2. She cries happy tears when she sees giraffes at the zoo.
3. She is overly competitive when it comes to playing games, almost to a fault.
5. She could eat Mexican food all day, everyday.
5. She has an unhealthy relationship with trashy reality shows.

ERIC:
1. He can't go one day without his guitars.
2. He's addicted to Frostie Root Beer.
3. He has cooked 0.0000001% of the meals since being married.
4. He wears his heart on his sleeve.
5. He loves to make up songs about Gypsy the dog.


Thanks TJ! 

*If you are interested in having a "FIVE FACTS" post on you and your significant other leave a comment or shoot me an email!
elsha.rae92@gmail.com!

15 love notes:

  1. Oh gosh, I love His Little Lady :) Easily a favorite of mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! She and (them both) are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable! I would love to be apart of this but don't know if I could come up with such fun facts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you could definitely come up with some! loved to have you on the blog!

      Delete
  4. Aw, it turned out great! Thanks for having me on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would love to have you do this for Tys and I. only if you find us interesting enough:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. marking you down! id love to do you two! you guys are adorable!

      Delete
  6. Aww that's so cute and funny! I love these posts :)

    Rachael xx.

    http://theteacozykitchen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. yum mexican food! top knots are a way of life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a follower of His Little Lady and it's one of my favorite blogs! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. well hello little lady! nice to see you here :)

    ReplyDelete

« »

HER AND HIM All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger